Sunday, June 23, 2013

Klaus, A Sweet and Wonderful Cat

  My boyfriend's and my cat Klaus died a little over two months ago. The other night I had a dream that he didn't actually die but was in a coma. In my dream he had finally woken up and he was able to come home again. Even though it is sad to think about Klaus because he is no longer here, it also makes me happy to think about him. He had a gentle spirit and he always let me cuddle with him. Klaus really was such a sweet and lovable cat. This is why I wanted to share some pictures of him being his cute self.

curly paws!
Klaus and his bestie, David. 
Klaus and Mue Mue
Big cat in a little box.
disguised as a book
fuzzy munchkin
relaxing together
bed time!
Meow! Klaus loved to meow.
Klaus and the fish tank
Enjoying sunshine
Sunshine Kitty!
Me being a goof while Klaus puts up with me. 
one of the last pictures of my fuzzy buddy Klaus
Fuzzy Bottom!
sharing a sunbeam
Watching the brave birds and the snow fall.
a spot on the windowsill. 
bashful
sleepy

Roar! Every cat is a lion in his own mind.
Kitty Cat Super Model!
Litter mates and best friends!




kitten!


What a sport! 


My Buddy and Me!

 I will miss my furry friend Klaus.

6 comments :

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Klaus looks like he was a real sweetheart.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

AWWWWWWW Klaus was so beautiful. I love the roaring pic :-)

Love, Mom said...

That was a great tribute to Klaus. I love the one of Klaus attempting to be a book, but it looks like Mue Mue isn't fooled.
Klaus was a pretty cat and an adorable kitten.

Amber @ Fauna Finds Flora said...

Thanks for the kind comments! Klaus really was a great cat.

Laurie said...

Sorry for your loss, such a beautiful kitty.

Amber @ Fauna Finds Flora said...

Thank you Laurie.