Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Best Album of 2009 is......

'The Royal We' by Christina Antipa!

Her music has the perfect combo of beautiful melodies, amazing lyrics and lovely vocals.




She also has a music video for her song "Doctor of Love."

I have the fortune to be in this video! The reason why I am in the video is because Christina is a friend, which may slightly discredit my claim that her album is the best of the year. But I firmly believe that I would love this album the best even if I had never met Christina. But, I do think it is a happy thing when the person who makes something that I love is also a great person. It is so disappointing to find out that the creator of something I love or admire or relate to is not such a great person. Its hard to seperate the creation from the creator. Although, I don't want perfection from artists and musicians and writers either. Art would be no good if it was done by a person without any flaws.

No comments :